- 1 Together we heal
- 2 How should I prepare for my visit?
- 3 Patient Forms
- 4 Insurance Accepted
- 5 You don’t have to live in pain Healing begins here
Together we heal
At Genesis, we believe everyone should live life to the fullest without pain. We work with you to build a treatment plan catered to your body and your needs. We work together with you to give you complete control over your pain and ensure your overall health and wellness. A holistic pain management approach, reasonable lifestyle modification and physical therapy combined with steroid injections are the first steps to take back your life.
How should I prepare for my visit?
An initial private visit will take place where your medical history and your medications will be reviewed and a physical exam will be performed. Please bring a list of your medications and any relevant records to the appointment. If tests are needed, they will be ordered. The procedure will be explained with the expected outcomes as well as the risks.
- please wear comfortable clothing
- take only the medications that were approved at your initial visit
- refrain from eating a heavy meal
- expect to spend 1 to 2 hours at the office
- have an adult driver that will be able to take you home
- please rest and relax the rest of the day, you should be able to return to your job the day after
- if discomfort is felt at the site, place an ice pack on the area
For your convenience, you can download and print new patient paperwork and other patient forms.
The following insurances are accepted:
- Access Direct
- American Behavioral Benefits Manager
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Choice Care (HUMANA)
- Cigna Behavioral Health
- Cook Children Health Plan (CCHP)
- First Care
- First Health/Coventry
- Galaxy Health Network
- Great West Healthcare
- United Healthcare Benefits Inc
- Parkland Comm Health Plan
- UnitedHealthcare Medicare Solutions
- Union Pacific Railroad Empl
- United Behavioral Health
- USA Managed Care
- Humana Military Health (TriCare)
- Value Options
- Care N’Care
- Superior Healthplan