Conveniently located to serve the areas of Dallas, TX
What is dermaplaning?
Dermaplaning is a type of skin rejuvenation treatment where a scalpel is used to manually exfoliate the skin removing vellus hair (peach fuzz) and dead skin cells. This service is gentle and available to all skin types.
What is treatment like?
During treatment, a medical grade scalpel is used to gently scrape off the top layer of dull dead skin and hair. The procedure is similar to shaving, but targets more than just hair. The treatment feels like a nice exfoliation.
Dermaplaning aftercare instructions
There is no down time for Dermaplaning. Most patients pair this with a facial to maximize their results. This type of manual exfoliation allows skin products to be better absorbed by the skin.
Benefits of treatment
- Cost effective
- Quick appointment with no downtime
- Helps skincare products penetrate the skin better thus resulting in better results
- Can help reduce breakouts
- Unclogs pores and hair follicles
- Provides smooth, healthy skin
Why should I choose Genesis for my treatment?
We bring over a decade of experience in helping patients increase their quality of life through our innovative treatment plans and techniques. Our practitioners:
- have extensive training and experience
- are educated on the latest technologies and techniques
- follow strenuous safety protocols
- use a holistic view of the body for treatment
- can identify and build the best treatment plan for you
- utilize very precise equipment to ensure the best outcomes