- 1 What is IV infusion therapy?
- 2 Now Offering Mobile IV Therapy
- 3 How does IV therapy work?
- 4 What is an IV therapy procedure like?
- 5 IV Infusions are designed for optimal health and wellness
- 6 IV Infusions offered at Genesis
- 7 Add-ons
- 8 Why should I choose Genesis for my IV infusion therapy treatment?
- 9 Is IV infusion therapy right for you?
What is IV infusion therapy?
IV infusion therapy is the process of delivering vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients into the body directly through the blood stream (intravenous). IV therapy has proven to be effective in treating various ailments and conditions and can help improve weight loss, replenish nutrient stores within the body, and help flush out damaging toxins.
How does IV therapy work?
By delivering nutrient cocktails intravenously, virtually all of the nutrients are absorbed from the bloodstream. Taking the same nutrients orally would have a much lower absorption rate because it must be absorbed by the digestive system and metabolized by the liver. Absorption rates vary from person to person and usually decrease with age. There are a variety of IV infusions available to combat wide range of issues.
What is an IV therapy procedure like?
The procedure is identical to an IV therapy performed in a hospital. The same medical grade equipment is used but with a focus on a relaxing, calming, and refreshing experience. Depending on the infusion you choose, the procedure lasts about 30 mins. Many patients find the treatment healing and tranquil.
Another great aspect of this treatment is that you will likely feel the positive impacts of the treatment immediately.
IV Infusions are designed for optimal health and wellness
At Genesis we evaluate and treat the body as a whole. We provide treatment plans tailored to the needs of each individual and IV infusion therapy can help treat various conditions as well as compliment or supplement other treatments that we offer. The following are some examples that we can treat with IV therapy:
- immune system strengthening
- metabolism support
- brain fog
- chronic fatigue
- hangover and headache relief
- athletic performance
- workout recovery
- cold and flu symptoms
- other conditions and discomforts
IV Infusions offered at Genesis
- fight dehydration
- combat fatigue
- burn fat
- feel energized
- boost your metabolism
Recovery + Performance
- decrease recovery time
- increase performance
- boost your immune system
- get well faster
- minimize bloating and discomfort
- reduce low back pain
- less irritability
- fight acne
- reduce wrinkles
- rejuvenate your skin
- increase overall health and wellness
- fight acne
- extra vitamin C and glutathione
Infusions tailored to your individual needs. Customized treatment plans available with provider consultation.
- Ascorbic Acid (Vit C)
- Biotin (B 7)
- Methylcobalamin (B 12)
- B Complex
- Magnesium Chloride
- NAD+ ($50 / 50mg)
Why should I choose Genesis for my IV infusion therapy treatment?
We bring over a decade of experience in helping patients increase their quality of life through our innovative treatment plans and techniques. Our practitioners:
- can identify and build the best treatment plan for you
- utilize very precise equipment to ensure the best outcomes
- use a holistic view of the body for treatment
- have extensive training and experience
- can accurately diagnose and treat pain
- are educated on the latest technologies and techniques
- follow strenuous safety protocols